Duke @ Clemson
- Duke is averaging 83.8 points per game this season.
- Their team total is 72 tonight and they have gone over 72 in 15 of their 16 games this season.
- The Blue Devils have scored 88+ in 3 of their last 5.
- The Clemson players might still be hungover from watching their football team lose in the Championship last night. Either way, Duke should go over 72.
Devils @ Maple Leafs
- 4 of the last 5 Devils games have gone over or pushed at 6.
- 4 of the last 5 Maple Leafs games have gone over or pushed at 6.
- There were 12 total goals scored in the Leafs last game.
Kings @ Lightning
- The Lightning have won 10 of their last 11.
- 6 of those wins came by 2 goals or more.
- The Kings have lost 7 out of their last 10.
- The Kings are 7-15-3 on the road this season.
- The Lightning are averaging 3.58 goals per game compared to the Kings 2.51 goal’s per game this season.
Wild @ Penguins
- The Penguins will host the Wild tonight who they already beat 7-4 this season on Oct 12.
- The Penguins have won 4 of their last 5.
- The Wild have lost 4 of their last 5.
Mavericks @ Warriors
- The Warriors have lost 8 games in a row.
- 6 of those 8 losses came by 8+ points.
- The Mavs are coming off of an 18 point win against the Sixers.
- The Mavs have already beat the Warriors twice this season - they beat them by 20 and 48. Sup -8?