Here's a look back at last night's GOLD plays, 4-0-1 with Seton Hall and Providence over pushing at 137. That's now 10-4 on the week! Get more plays like this at kofsports.com/gold
Red Wings @ Wild
- The Red Wings have lost 5 games in a row.
- The Red Wings have lost 4 of their last 5 by 2 goals or more.
- The Red Wings have allowed 3.88 goals per game this season.
- The Wild have averaged 3.06 goals per game.
Thunder @ Magic
- 9 of the last 10 Thunder games have gone over 209
- The Thunder are averaging 109 ppg and are allowing 108 ppg.
- The Magic have averaged 103 ppg and allowed 104 ppg.
- I’m liking the over trends for this one.
Pacers @ Suns
- The Pacers have won 4 of their last 5.
- The Suns are 5-5 over their last 10 and they have played some bad teams during that stretch.
- The Suns have struggled defensively all season and have allowed 114.1 points per game this season.
- The Pacers are just 11-11 on the road this season but I like them in this matchup Nd I’m taking them to cover -1.5 tonight.
Celtics + Jazz GOLD PLAY 🥇
- The Celtics are coming off of a huge win against the best team in the league on Monday night.
- They are 17-5 at home this season and those losses have come when they have been short handed.
- The Jazz have gone 9-1 over their last 10.
- The Warriors have gone 1-9 over their last 10.
Providence @ Seton Hall
- Seton Hall comes in averaging 75.6 points per game.
- Providence comes in averaging 71.7 points per game this season.
- 4 of Seton Hall’s last 5 games have gone over 137.