Another winning day for us. All we do is win!!
Maryland @ Indiana
- 4 of the last 5 Maryland games have gone under 133.
- 4 of the last 5 Indiana games have gone under 133.
- Maryland’s defense has held opponents to 61 points per game this season.
- Indiana has held opponents to 66 points per game this season.
Stanford @ Cal
- Stanford has won 4 of their last 5.
- Cal has lost 3 of their last 5.
- Stanford beat Cal 68-52 on Jan 2.
- Cal just lost by 32 to USC and Stanford only lost by 4 to USC.
- Stanford comes in 15-3 and Cal comes in 8-10.
Rockets @ Nuggets
- These two just played each other on Wednesday and the Rockets won 121-105.
- James Harden is listed as questionable but Russell Westbrook is on fire right now scoring 73 points in his last two games.
- He should lead the Rockets today with or without Harden.
- The Nuggets are still dealing with some injuries to key players.
Celtics @ Pelicans
- The Celtics come in on a 3 game winning streak.
- They have been dealing with some injuries but they were able to put together a good looking win on Friday night without 2 of their top 3 scorers.
- The Pelicans have been hyped with the long awaited debut of Zion Williamson.
- They are 0-2 with Zion against two teams that the Celtics have already beat this season.
Wizards @ Hawks
- 7 of the last 10 combined games have gone under 241.
- These two just played on Jan 10 and the final score was 111-101.
Clippers @ Magic
- The Clippers have won 4 of their last 5.
- The Magic have lost 4 of their last 5.
- The Clippers just beat the Magic 122-95 10 days ago.
- Kawhi dropper 32 in that game.